14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
This timepiece is truly fascinating inside and out. This Zenith looks incredibly elegant offering very classic design of the case, clean white dial with a minimalistic design. It is even more remarkable inside the case thanks to a piece of a true horological art - Caliber 135. Designed by Ephrem Jobin and introduced in 1948 at the height of a battle for precision fought among major Swiss watch manufacturers in the Observatory competitions, Caliber 135 included innovative engineering solutions that allowed it to win many prestigious awards, including an unprecedented 5 consecutive Neuchâtel Observatory chronometry prizes from 1950 to 1954. All in all, the movement achieved about 200 honors, two-thirds of which were first prizes.
This particular piece comes from 1952 and even though it has a completely original dial, hands, and movement, the case was swapped in the past. The current case is unsigned, crafted of solid 18k rose gold and is of the very same quality as original Swiss case. The price is adjusted accordingly - the same piece with Zenith signed case will cost at least 100% more.
Aftermarket 18k solid gold case. Professionally serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Perfect condition showing no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Handcrafted rose gold crown
- Aftermarket plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding high-grade chronometer
- Cal.135 signed ‘Zenith’.19 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve.
- Serial number: 4217777
- Professionally serviced in May 2018.
- Untouched authentic white dial showing minor aging of the surface. Excellent overall condition.
- Raised golden hour markers and Arabic numerals.
- Signed "Chronometre Zenith" at 12 o'clock. Correctly signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with high-quality generic leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions