Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and highly-collectible chronograph by Angelus with clear military provenance - L.E. engraved on the case back stay for Légi Erő which mins Air Forces in Hungarian language. The watch was sourced in Hungary. It features sharp 38 mm case, in-house caliber Angelus 215 and amazing original black gilt dial.
The watch went through complete service in September 2016! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Outstanding condition and sharp edges.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown. Original "mushroom" pushers.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Manual-winding 2-reg 45-minutes chronograph
- In-house Cal.215 signed "Angelus"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Fully serviced in September 2016
- Original untouched gilt dial showing certain degradation of glossy lacquer in the middle part. The condition is stable and the printing is not affected at all.
- Signed "Angelus" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden radium hands in outstanding condition.
- Excellent overall condition, minor aging of radium numerals.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.