14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare and elegant by IWC Schaffhausen made in ca.1953. It features an unusual 36 mm stainless steel case with very sharp lugs, bullet-proof in-house Caliber 89 and minimalistic white dial with beveled hour markers. Decent and tasteful dresswatch for a real gentleman.
Full service in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally restored to factory specs, showing no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1309865
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1310515
- Full service in June 2018.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition. Shows little to no aging of the surface. Barely visible micro spotting.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Beveled golden hour markers
- Original golden "sword" hands.
- The watch comes quality leather strap and generic plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.