Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This historical timepiece dates back to the early 1950s, when Omega offered the reference CK2777 to their long-term partner - Royal Air Forces of the United Kingdom. The watch was designed to resist shock impacts, humidity, and magnetism. The reference 2777 features a full stainless steel case with screw-down caseback bearing all the relevant military references: the NATO item number, the service reference number, the RAF service management code, the RAF service number, and finally the assignment year engraved on the outer part. It is powered by an improved successor of the famous Cal.30T2 - Caliber 283. Basically, the concept of this watch gave a birth to a legendary "civil" model - Railmaster. This particular piece is notable for a strong case and charmingly aged MoD dial.
Professionally serviced in March 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year. The watch comes with extract of archives!
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back and the inner case made of soft iron.
- Good condition, showing minor traces of wear and use: scratches and notches. Appears to be unpolished.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned crown
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Reference: 2777-1SC
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Caliber 283
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve, Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in March 2018
- Serial number: 10049915
- Original dial repainted by MoD at some point in the past. The layout and aging is matching many other known pieces repainted by the MoD during the service years of the watch. The main reason - removal of radium.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o’clock.
- Original broad hands in good condition. Professionally relumed in the past.
- The watch with a brand new NATO and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.