Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful classics by Omega - the time only reference 2639 boasting with bullet-proof yet elegant 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-back, robust cal.266 and amazingly clean creamy-white dial. The perfect watch to enter the world of vintage Omega collecting offering a lot of character for a reasonable amount of money.
All original. Comes with Omega buckle. Running perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- Good condition, showing various traces of wear and use: scratches and notches. Polished in the past.
- 35.5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Caliber 266
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve, Shock-protected, antimagnetic.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 220 deg. of amplitude, -10 seconds a day, 2 ms of beat error.
- Original and correct untouched dial in outstanding condition. Ageing and degradation of some lume plots. Small blemish at 12 o'clock at the outer perimeter of the dial.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock. Raised golden hour markers with plots of radium lume.
- Original hands in outstanding condition. Original radium lume.
- Luminous material is radium. Original and untouched. Showing up to 15 uSv/h dial up.
- Brand new leather strap and steel Omega buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.