Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A real stunner and true "barn find" - Omega Ref.2639 with gorgeous tropical dial with radium lume turning salmon tone. The reference 2639 is offering bullet-proof yet elegant 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-back and beautifully turned lugs, robust cal.265 and well-balanced dial.
This particular piece is notable for sought after "barn find" condition showing honest wear and tear of the case in combination with an outstandingly mint dial and intact radium lume. Beautiful, unpolished, unrestored, untouched it's offering tons of charisma. Probably the best Ref.2639 out there.
All original. Running perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- Good condition, showing various traces of wear and use: scratches, dents, notches. Possibly unpolished.
- 35.5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Caliber 265
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve, Shock-protected, antimagnetic.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 230 deg. of amplitude, +9 seconds a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original and correct untouched dial in outstanding condition turning into warm copper tone. Ageing and degradation of some lume plots.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock. Hour markers and numerals covered with radium lume.
- Original hands in outstanding condition. Original radium lume.
- Luminous material is radium. Original and untouched. Showing up to 30 uSv/h (!!!) dial up.
- Brand new handmade Italian leather strap and steel generic buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.