Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
All that IWC aficionado may need - classic shaped 34.5 mm solid yellow gold case, immaculate original dial and legendary and quite rare execution of automatic in-house caliber 852 featuring famous Pellaton automatic winding system. Exceptional timepiece in outstanding condition.
The watch went through complete service in January 2017.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing. Signed IWC and with Swiss gold hallmarks.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Knife sharp lugs.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Replacement golden winding crown.
- Original acrylic crystal
- Precise automatic movement with Pellaton winding system
- Cal.852 signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Nickel-plated, 21 Jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 1324118
- Fully serviced in January 2017
- Original untouched silver dial with raised golden baton hour markers in near-new condition showing basically no ageing.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Automatic" and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original non-luminous hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.