14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Gorgeous and noble dress watch by Omega. The reference 2685 was introduced in 1954 as a part of "Tresor" line and offered the same design as Ref.2687 but in slightly smaller size. This particular watch is notable for a well-preserved 36 mm 14k yellow gold case combined with an exceptionally mint white dial.
Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 14k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally restored. Perfect condition showing minor to no traces of use.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown in yellow gold
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.266 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 14379546
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched original white dial in excellent condition showing barely noticeable aging of the surface.
- Raised golden Arabic numerals and hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Big seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality leather strap and generic gold plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.