Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Gorgeous and noble dress watch by Omega. The reference 2684 was introduced in 1954 as a part of "Tresor" line. This particular watch is notable for an oversize 38 mm rose gold case combined with a rare and elegant guilloche textured dial. The dial's pattern is nicknamed "honeycomb".
Professionally serviced in March 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year. Rose gold plated buckle!
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Perfect condition showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown in rose gold
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.266 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 14201564
- Professionally serviced in March 2018.
- Untouched origina creamy honeycomb dial in excellent condition showing very moderate aging of the surface.
- Raised golden hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Big seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality leather strap and generic gold plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.