Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Perhaps the biggest and one of the rarest models bearing 30T2-family caliber by Omega. While most of the watches offered by Omega back in the late 40s and the early 50s measured up to 35 mm and those which measured 38 mm are now considered as "jumbo", the reference 2808-1 measures 40 mm without a crown! Nevertheless, thanks to plain and elegant lugs it does wear comfortably and doesn't feel too big. This particular piece is notable for excellent overall condition and a pretty clean dial showing moderate aging - yet not disturbing but expressing certain vintage charm.
Professionally serviced in March 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing no traces of use.
- 40 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.266 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 14604662 million
- Excellent condition. Professionally serviced in March 2018.
- Untouched original dial in good condition. Showing minor aging on the outer perimeter and moderate spotting.
- Raised golden hour markers
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality handmade calfskin strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.