Something that you don't see often - Rolex Datejust "Ovettone" Ref.6305-1 featuring 18K yellow gold so-called "Big Bubbleback" case. It was one of the few last references to use Bubbleback movements before cal.1570 was introduced.
The watch went through complete service in May 2016.
- 18k solid yellow gold 3-body case with screw-down case back and crown.
- Professionally polished to Rolex factory specs. Showing no traces of use.
- Genuine Rolex fluted bezel in 18k yellow gold (later type for ref.1601)
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold fluted crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 971775
- Automatic chronometer with sweep seconds hand and date, non-quick-set.
- Cal.745/A296 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, 18 Jewels 7 Jewels Rotor"
- 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve
Serial number: 84829 / Rotor: 98719 w battery.
- Mint condition, professionally serviced in May 2016.
- Original service dial by Rolex, replaced most likely in the early 1960-s along with hands. The dial is in perfect condition except little flaw - the lume plot at 10 o'clock.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock, signed "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Genuine service hands replaced with the dial. Perfect condition and matching tritium color.
- The watch comes with RIOS1931 genuine leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.