Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
First introduced in 1950, the Precision series featuring conventional non-Oyster cases remains the most overlooked of all Rolex models. The Rolex Precision offers a classic dress watch design combined with famous durability and precision of Rolex movements. This particular piece comes from ca.1954 and is notable for its' outstanding condition inside and out.
The watch went through complete service in February 2018.
- 18k solid yellow gold 2-body case with snap-on case back
- Professionally polished to Rolex factory specs. Showing no traces of use.
- Original Rolex "mushroom" crown in 18k yellow gold
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: NA
- Reference: 8961
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1210 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition
- Fully serviced in February 2017
- Original factory white dial in outstanding untouched condition showing little to no traces of aging on the visible part of the dial. Minor loss of paint and scratches are visible on the outer perimeter where the dial touches the bezel (see the photo with bezel off)
- The Rolex signature is unusual for the early 50s, therefore, this may be a Rolex service dial
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Beveled golden hour markers
- Original golden hands in excellent condition.
- The watch comes with generic leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.