Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Charming and precise timepiece by Omega - stainless steel Seamaster built in 1955. It boasts with an amazing dial which was originally champagne-coloured but turned into salmon developing a charming tropical patina. The eye-catching dial is perfectly combined with well-balanced 34 mm case and chronometer-grade automatic caliber 501.
Perfectly functional. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-body case with snap-on sealed case back. High-polished finishing.
- Overall good condition showing various traces of use, minor scratches and dents. Possibly unpolished, showing original facets on the lugs.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Omega logo.
- Original hesalite crystal showing minor scratches. Polished in the past.
- Precise automatic chronometer-grade movement
- Cal.501 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 19800 A/h, 46 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 14641928
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 270 deg. of amplitude, -7 seconds a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched two-tone dial turned into tropical salmon tone in excellent condition showing minor traces of ageing and spotting.
- Signed "Omega Automatic" at 12 o'clock, raised silver Omega logo. Signed "Seamaster" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands in good condition. Sweep seconds hand shows significant ageing.
- Raised silver hour markers and hands still bear radium lume - Geiger counter shows up to 5 uSv/h. (dial up)
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.