Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
What comes to your mind if somebody says "timeless classic" and "vintage watch"? Exactly, Patek Philippe. This stunning vintage Patek Philippe ref.2458 made in 1955 has everything a serious seasoned collector may ever need - amazing 37 mm two-piece case made of rose gold, beautiful and special dial aged to an amazing pink-ish tone and precise manual-winding movement and finally a very special shine only Patek Philippe has. This watch will make your days brighter and your friends envious!
Serviced in January 2018 and was never worn since then. Comes with brand new Patek Philippe strap, period correct solid gold Patek Philippe buckle, and extract of archives. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid rose gold 2-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Mint condition, professionally and lightly polished. Crisp hallmarks.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original rose gold fluted crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Precise chronometer grade manual-winding movement with sweep seconds
- Cal. 12-400 signed "Patek, Philippe & Co Swiss Geneve", double Geneva seal.
- 18 jewels, micrometer regulator, adjusted to heat, cold, isochronism and five positions
- Serial number: 724648
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in January 2018.
- Untouched original dial in outstanding condition
- Signed "Patek Philippe Geneve" at 12 o'clock. Raised rose gold hour markers.
- Original "baton" golden hands, golden small seconds hand.
- The watch comes with brand new Patek Philippe strap and original period-correct vintage Patek Philippe buckle in 18k gold
- Extract of Patek Philippe archives
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.