Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very charming and well-balanced chronograph by Zenith featuring an in-house Cal.146d, beautifully preserved 18k pink gold case and amazingly mint silver "suburst" dial.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k Solid pose gold 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Most likely unpolished. Showing extremely sharp edges and perfect geometry. Showing minor traces of use and some scratches.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed pink gold crown
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Reference: 19519
- Serial: 148639
- Manual-winding 2-reg chronograph
- Cal.146D by Universal Geneve / Martel signed "Zenith"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 200 deg. of amplitude, +3 seconds a day, 0.5 ms of beat error.
- Original and untouched silver-white dial in excellent condition. Showing no visible ageing of the surface.
- Signed "Zenith" at 12 o'clock.
- Original "sword" golden hour and minute hands, original blue steel chrono hands.
- The watch with handmade calfskin strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.