14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Legendary tool watch IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur which was among the very first watches designed to be truly antimagnetic and resist strong magnetic and electric fields. The first generation of Ingenieur bears reference 666 for no-date version and 666 AD with date. This timepiece is notable for an unusual combination of "toolwatch" origin and capabilities with a very elegant design of a dresswatch made of 18k solid yellow gold. The case measures 37 mm without crown and has a soft iron inner case, the movement is reliable and famous Cal.8521 which was among the first to use Pellaton system, the dial is a beautiful pie-pan dial in outstanding condition. Not sure you can get it any better!
Professionally serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 2-body case with screw-down case back and inner case made of soft antimagnetic iron. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Unpolished like-new condition of the case showing minor traces of storage and use
- 37 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 1364731
- Automatic with sweep second hand and date
- Precise and collectible Caliber 8251, signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Pellaton system, 19800 A/h, Incabloc, 44 hours of power reserve.
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in May 2018.
- Serial number: 1334851
- Original silver-white "pie-pan" dial in outstanding near-NOS condition.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Ingenieur" at 6 o'clock, signed "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Golden raised hour markers
- Original golden luminous hands, golden sweep seconds hand.
- The watch comes with a handmade wild leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.