Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Here is something most Omega collectors should appreciate - 34 mm stainless steel case with massive and beautiful lugs, classics of then "refreshed" Omega's design of the mid-50s. It boasts with creamy dial with charming applied Omega logo and the successor of Cal.30T2 - antimagnetic gold-plated Cal.267. Truly attractive and very honest timepiece for demanding Omega aficionado.
The watch went through complete service in January 2017.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Omega logo.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.267 (Cal.30T2 family) signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 15482045
- Fully serviced in January 2017
- Untouched creamy-white dial in good condition with minor ageing and spotting over the surface.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock. Raised arrow-shaped hour markers and raised golden Arabic numerals at quarters.
- Original golden luminous hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.