Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Something you don't see very often - a jumbo Omega in one of the most popular case designs Ref.2505 combined with amazing guilloche "honeycomb" dial decorated with rose gold "coffin" markers. The movement inside is manual-winding Cal.266, a reliable successor of the famous Cal.30T2. All in all, this incredible watch will be a great "daily beater" and serious addition to any kind of collection.
Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs
- Overall excellent condition showing no oxidation on the backside
- 38 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original Omega signed steel crown.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.266 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 15127099
- Excellent condition.
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched original "honeycomb" dial in white color
- Printed black minutes track
- Applied rose gold "coffin" shaped hour markers
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in excellent condition
- The watch with high quality generic leather strap + generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.