Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
When the condition says it all! An immaculate near-NOS Omega Ref.2894 built approximately in 1956 is offering a timeless combination of a solid yellow gold case with silver-white dial in flawless like-new condition. It is powered with well-designed manual-winding caliber 287 which has just been serviced. True gem for a purist collector!
The watch went through complete service in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k Solid yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original golden crown signed with Omega logo.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.267 (Cal.30T2 family) signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 15492622
- Fully serviced in December 2017
- Untouched creamy-white dial in outstanding brand-new condition showing no aging
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised arrow-shaped hour markers and raised golden Arabic numerals at quarters.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with handmade dark brown calfskin strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.