14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
When the condition says it all! An immaculate near-NOS Omega Ref.2894 built approximately in 1956 is offering a timeless combination of a solid yellow gold case with silver-white dial in flawless like-new condition. It is powered with well-designed manual-winding caliber 287 which has just been serviced. True gem for a purist collector!
The watch went through complete service in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k Solid yellow gold 2-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original golden crown signed with Omega logo showing minor ageing
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Automatic with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.491 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated, 19jewels, 19800 A/h and 46 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 15225903
- Fully serviced in May 2018
- Untouched silver-white two-tone dial in outstanding condition showing minor aging of the surface
- Signed "Omega Automatic" at 12 o'clock. Correctly signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised arrow-shaped hour markers and raised golden Arabic numerals at quarters.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with dark brown leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.