Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare, collectible, exceptional. The Patek Philippe Ref.2551 is sharing one nickname with the Ref.2552 - "Disco Volante" thanks to its' specific shape of the case. The shape of the case was caused by specific needs: a two-piece case with screw-down caseback needed to accommodate the first ever automatic movement made by Patek: caliber 12-600. This particular watch is notable for its' great condition and charmingly aged dial which turned into champagne tone over decades.
Comes with Patek Philippe strap, Patek Philippe solid yellow gold buckle and extract of archives. Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 2-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- Lightly polished in the past. The shape and geometry is perfectly maintained.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed PP crown in yellow gold
- Original crystal
- Automatic time-only movement
- Cal.12-600 signed ‘Patek Philippe’.30 jewels, 19800 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- 18K Solid gold rotor
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched original dial aged to champagne color
- Moderate patination of the surface and overall excellent condition
- Raised golden hour markers
- Signed "Patek Philippe Geneve" at 12 o'clock
- "Crosshair" seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Original golden hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with brand-new Patek Philippe strap
- Patek Philippe solid 18k gold buckle
- Archive extract
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.