Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and reliable Rolex Oyster-Royal was a predecessor of the manual-winding line "Precision". While Rolex was mostly known for automatic calibers, "Royal" and then "Precision" offered manual-winding movements which were very robust and also allowed to make the famous "Oyster" case thinner.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Good overall condition showing thick lugs. Polished in the past.
- 31 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Case reference: 6444
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Mint overall condition
- Original untouched dial in good condition showing moderate and uniform aging.
- Applied hour markers
- Signed "Rolex Oyster-Royal" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with a generic calfskin strap (aftermarket) and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.