Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Extremely rare and elegant, double-signed Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Automatic for Türler. It features 37 mm stainless steel case in most likely unpolished condition and automatic Cal.815 first introduced in 1957. This stunning timepiece boasts with immaculate dial signed "Türler" at 6 o'clock. Luminous plots are intact and show beautiful brownish color. It comes with original Türler leather strap, steel buckle, and box! A true time capsule, don't miss it!
The watch is in outstanding condition and keeps time perfectly.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Outstanding and unpolished condition.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original and correct first-generation steel fluted crowns. Correctly unsigned.
- Original plexiglass crystal.
- Automatic movement with alarm function (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 815 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Service history is unknown. Mint condition. Shows strong timekeeping results and perfect functionality.
- Original untouched dial with beautifully aged luminous markers.
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Automatic" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock. Signed "Türler" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands in outstanding condition. Lume color and aging is matching hour markers on the dial.
- Outstanding conditions without flaws.
- The watch with original Türler leather strap in good condition and Türler buckle.
- Original Türler box.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.