Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Charming and rare timepiece by Universal Geneve featuring the famous "Microtor" automatic caliber as used in the Polerouter series. This particular example is offering the same advanced technology but in a more elegant way with 34.5 mm solid rose gold case and attractive silverish dial. Perfect dress watch with very defined charm of the 50s.
Professionally serviced in June 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k Solid rose gold 3-body case with snap-on caseback. High polished and satin finishing.
- Professionally polished. Sharp edges and perfect geometry. Showing no traces of use.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed rose gold crown
- Original acrylic crystal
- Reference: 10353-1
- Serial number: 1915679
- Automatic time-only movement with sweep seconds
- Cal.215 signed "Universal Geneve Swiss"
- 28 jewels, 18000 A/h, 57 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition.
- Professionally serviced in June 2017.
- Original and untouched silver-white dial in excellent condition. Showing minor spotting of the surface.
- Applied rose gold hour markers
- Signed "Universal Geneve" at 12 o'clock and "Automatic Microtor Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original dauphine golden hour and minute hands.
- The watch handmade leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.