Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Legendary tool watch IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur which was among the very first watches designed to be truly antimagnetic and resist strong magnetic and electric fields. The first generation of Ingenieur bears reference 666 for no-date version and 666 AD with date. This timepiece combines all the best what you expect from vintage watch - elegant 37 mm stainless steel case with soft iron inner case and screw-down caseback, reliable and famous Cal.8531 which was among the first to use Pellaton system, beautiful black dial, and provenance of a real tool watch.
Service black dial. Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back and inner case made of soft antimagnetic iron. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Immaculate case professionally polished to IWC factory specs.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Automatic with sweep second hand and date
- Precise and collectible Caliber 8351, signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Pellaton system, 19800 A/h, Incabloc, 44 hours of power reserve.
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in July 2018.
- Genuine IWC service dial in good condition showing minor ageing and scratches over the glossy surface.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Ingenieur" at 6 o'clock, signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Silver raised hour markers
- Original steel luminous hands (relumed)
- The watch comes with handmade strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.