Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very charming and well-balanced chronograph by Zenith featuring an excellent in-house Cal.146d, beautifully preserved 18k pink gold case and amazingly mint silver "suburst" dial. Can't desire more.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k Solid pose gold 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Most likely unpolished. Showing sharp edges and perfect geometry. Showing minor traces of use and some scratches.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed pink gold crown
- Reference: A214
- Manual-winding 2-reg chronograph
- Cal.146D by Universal Geneve / Martel signed "Zenith"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results timegrapher.
- Original and untouched silver-white dial in excellent condition. Showing barely visible spotting of the surface.
- Signed "Zenith" at 12 o'clock.
- Original golden hour and minute hands, original blue steel chrono hands.
- The watch with our handmade calfskin strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.