14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
This beautiful vintage Omega Seamaster from 1960 is notable for its' immaculate glossy gilt black dial and well-balanced stainless steel case with screw-down caseback. The movement inside is quite a rare iteration of the famous Cal.30t2 - Caliber 268 which features ring- instead of traditional screw-balance. An excellent top-level piece which will fit even the most sophisticated collection.
Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Full stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally restored. Perfect condition showing minor to no traces of use.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Replacement crown
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.268 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 17654087
- Professionally serviced in July 2018.
- Untouched original glossy black galvanic dial
- Raised golden hour markers with lume
- Signed "Omega Seamaster" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Seconds crosshair sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Original golden luminous hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with a high-quality leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.