Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
They say that the dial builds up to 99% of the value. It is so true when you see the dial of this amazing Wittnauer. Crisp "sunburst" brushed texture of the creamy-white surface along with fancy applied silver numerals at quarters represent the vibrant fashion of the 1960s, a decade of unprecedented change. Throw in a stainless steel case with screw-down back, automatic movement - you get a perfect piece for any watch aficionado.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing. Signed "Wittnauer" on the inner side of the caseback.
- Mint condition, professionally polished in the past. Showing little to no traces of use.
- 33.6 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Original crystal
- Precise automatic movement with sweep seconds
- Cal. 11SN signed "Wittnauer Watch Co. Swiss"
- Nickel plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours of power reserve, Kif anti-shock protection.
- Good condition. Service history is unknown. Showing the strong results on a timegrapher: 220 deg. of amplitude, 0 ms of beat error, +40 seconds a day.
- Untouched original brushed dial in excellent condition. Showing minor aging.
- Riased silver logo. Signed "Wittnauer" at 12 o'clock and "Automatic Swiss" at 6 o'clock. Raised silver hour markers and luminous radium markers.
- Original luminous (radium) steel hours and minutes hands showing little to no aging.
- The watch comes with a generic black leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.