Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A true benchmark of precision, horological technology, elegance, and taste since the 50s and until today - vintage Omega Constellation with an iconic pie-pan dial. This particular piece is notable for an outstanding collector's condition: nearly-NOS crosshair dial, strong case, and excellent movement. It rarely gets better than this.
All original. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Overall good condition showing minor traces of use
- Original crown
- Reference: 14381-61
- Automatic chronometer with quick-set date
- Cal.551 signed "Omega Watch Co Swiss"
Gold-plated, 24 jewels, 19800 A/h and 50 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Excellent condition and timing
- Serial number: 18170164
- Untouched original "pie-pan" dial in near-NOS condition
- Signed "Omega Automatic Chronometer" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in mint condition.
- Original lume
- The watch with high-quality VintageCaliber.com calfskin strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.