Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
This beautiful example of the early 60s aesthetics offers a fancy and oversized rose gold case with curved lugs nicknamed "shark fin" encasing the famous in-house manual-winding Caliber 89 by International Watch Co. This particular watch is notable for an overall outstanding condition and amazing near-NOS silver dial with 3-6-9-12 layout.
Full service in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally restored to factory specs, showing no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry.
- 36.5 mm (without crown) / 43.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original rose gold crown
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1654575
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1584715
- Full service in June 2018.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition. Shows little to no aging of the surface. Barely visible micro spotting.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Beveled golden hour markers and Arabic numerals at 3-6-9-12 o'clock.
- Original golden "sword" hands.
- The watch comes quality leather strap and generic plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.