Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
If you can ever imagine an ultimate jumbo Memovox in gold - perhaps this is it. This incredible Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Reference 853 has just jumped over more than 5 decades to pop up today and to please real collectors. It features an unpolished 18k YG case in excellent condition showing little to no traces of wear/storage combined with amazing like-new silver radium dial. Add box and papers to this already impressive watch and you'll get an ultimate Memovox in yellow gold. Don't miss it!
Professionally serviced in February 2018. Comes with original box and stamped warranty booklet. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Unpolished, showing little to no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
Original unsigned yellow gold fluted crowns.
- Original plexiglass crystal.
- Serial: 737927
- Automatic movement with alarm function (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 815 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in February 2018.
- Excellent condition.
- Original untouched dial in LNOS condition, showing little to no aging
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" and "Automatic" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- Raised golden hour markers
- Original correct luminous hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with handmade calf leather strap and generic buckle.
- Original box
- Original stamped warranty booklet
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.