14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This charming and elegant timepiece by Vacheron Constantin offers a perfect combination of cutting-edge horology and truly timeless design. The super thin case made of 18k white gold houses beautifully engineered in-house manual-winding cal.1003 which so far remains the thinnest serial movement in the world since 1955! It contains 120 parts though measuring only 1.64 mm thin.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid white gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished and satin finishing.
- Mint condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use. All hallmarks are very crisp.
- 33.5 mm / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 404265
- Precise chronometer-grade manual-winding movement without a seconds hand
- Cal. 1003 signed "Vacheron Constantin Swiss Geneve"
- Rhodium plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/j, adjusted to temperatures.
- Mint condition. Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 260 deg. of amplitude, +3 seconds a day, 2 ms of beat error.
- Original silver-white dial in excellent condition showing minor aging on the outer perimeter of the dial. Showing minor discoloration of the golden hour markers (aging).
- Signed "Vacheron Constantin Geneve" at 12 o'clock.
- Raised hour markers made of white gold.
- Original "baton" golden hands
- The watch comes with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.