Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A truly great example of famous and collectable Vulcain Cricket - a dress watch with mechanical alarm function. This particular piece is notable for Its' outstanding condition: the case appears to be unpolished, the dial is just flawless, all radium plots are intact. The movement is perfect either and freshly serviced.
The watch went through complete service in June 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Possibly unpolished. Showing perfect geometry, sharp edges and only minor traces of use.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown and pusher
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand and alarm function
- Caliber MSR S2
- Nickel-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 42 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Fully serviced in June 2017
- Untouched original silver dial in excellent near-NEW condition with no traces of ageing
- Signed "Vulcain Cricket" at 12 o'clock. Signed "RA Swiss Made RA" at 6 o'clock.
- Original silver hands in outstanding condition.
- Luminous material is radium. Original and untouched. Showing up to 3 uSv/h dial up.
- The watch with vintage flex-bracelet (non-Vulcain) and generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.