Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
A very elegant and pretty rare dress watch by Omega. This particular watch is notable for a well-preserved 33.5 mm 18k yellow gold case combined with a matching and mint champagne dial. It features also quite a rare Caliber 269 - the very last iteration of the famous Cal.30 family which was in production between 1963 and 1966 and utilized flat hairspring instead of common Breguet type.
Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 14k yellow gold 2-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally restored. Perfect condition showing minor to no traces of use.
- 33.5 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown in yellow gold
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.269 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 45 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 21601498
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched original champagne dial in excellent condition showing little to no aging of the surface.
- Raised golden hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality leather strap and generic gold plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.