Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and very collectible Omega Speedmaster Reference 105.033-65 "Ed White". It is named after Edward Higgins White who was wearing the very same reference during Gemini IV mission performing the first spacewalk ever of an American astronaut. The 105.003 was the last "pre-moon" and "pre-professional" reference, which was produced before NASA's certification for space missions and before the legendary Apollo XI mission where the newer model was used. It was also the last reference with "straight lug" case before Omega switched to 105.012 and then to 145.012 defining the design used for the next 50 years. This particular piece is notable for rare -64 execution.
All original. Keeping time perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Good stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Polished in the past. Showing normal signs of wear and tear. Minor scratches.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Correct DON (Dot-over-ninety) "ghost" bezel, in very good condition with minor ageing and a small scratch at 12 - 1 o'clock.
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo. Polished in the past, showing minor scratches.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.321 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 22088101
- Service history is unknown, however, the movement shows perfect timekeeping results on a timegrapher: 330-340 deg. of amplitude, +20 secs a day, 0 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched step dial with "long" indexes. Tritium developed a charming patina.
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, raised silver Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands painted in the past, showing significant aging.
- The watch with handmade leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.