Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
It will be honest to say, that Rolex GMT-Master is one of the most desired models either among vintage and modern watches for a long time. This particular piece is notable for a thick and well-preserved case and charming glossy gilt dial with surface slightly aging and hour markers turning into warm creamy color.
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Good excellent condition.
- Rotating bezel with original faded insert. Small damage at 3 o'clock
- 39.5 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with the date (non-quickset) and GMT complication
- Cal.1530 signed "Cal.1540" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Freshly serviced
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition. Showing minor ageing of the surface. All tritium plots are intact.
- Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual" at 12 o'clock. Signed "GMT-Master" and "Swiss - T < 25" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands in good condition showing certain aging
- The watch with later 7836 Bracelet (introduced in 1967) x 580 endlinks fitting the wrist up to 19.5 cm in circumference
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.