Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
An extraordinarily mint and attractive timepiece by Excelsior Park which arrived in a time capsule right from 1965. This exceptional watch features probably one of the best chronograph movements ever produced - caliber EP4-68 which inherited longtime watchmaking traditions since 1911. Excelsior Park manufactured a variety of stopwatches, branded watches, and movements. Their specialty, however, was a range of precise timing movements and chronographs supplied to other companies like Gallet, Zenith and Girard-Perregaux. Despite success in the post-war period, Excelsior Park was not able to survive the quartz crisis of the 70s.
This particular example is notable for 37.5 mm stainless steel case with screw-down case back, famous and precise cal.4-68 and fantastic silver dial preserved in outstanding condition.
The watch went through complete service in 2016! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Showing strong geometry and sharp edges/facets. Possibly unpolished. Minor traces of use, minor scratches. No dents, no deep scratches.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel unsigned crown. Original "mushroom" pushers.
- Possibly service plexiglass crystal.
- Manual-winding 2-reg 45-minutes chronograph, pillar wheel seconds.
- In-house caliber EP 4-68
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, Incabloc shock-protection.
- Fully serviced in 2016.
- Original untouched dial in exceptionally mint condition. Tiny scratches on the minutes counter's sub-dial and tiny dot at 5 o'clock barely visible with naked eye.
- Signed "Excelsior Park" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss T Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original blue steel hands with tritium in outstanding condition.
- Excellent overall condition, showing no aging.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.