Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and very collectible Omega Speedmaster Reference 105.033-65 "Ed White". It is named after Edward Higgins White who was wearing the very same reference during Gemini IV mission performing the first spacewalk ever of an American astronaut. The 105.003 was the last "pre-moon" and "pre-professional" reference, which was produced before NASA's certification for space missions and before the legendary Apollo XI mission where the newer model was used. It was also the last reference with "straight lug" case before Omega switched to 105.012 and then to 145.012 defining the design used for the next 50 years.
The watch went through complete service in December 2016.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs
- 42 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Correct DON (Dot-over-ninety) "ghost" bezel, in amazing condition slightly fading on the outer perimeter
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.321 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 24956443
- Fully serviced in December 2016
- Original untouched step dial with "long" indexes
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, raised silver Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands (no replacement, no service)
- Dial and hands professionally relumed
- The watch with generic leather strap and original Omega buckle
- Omega's extract of archives
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.