14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Impressive and unbeatably elegant vintage timepiece by Patek Phillipe. The reference 3426 offers just pure elegance: 32 mm ultra-thin case holding the famous cal.23-300. This movement measuring only 23 mm in diameter and 3 mm thick is arguably on of the best ever hand-wound movements designed by Patek Philippe. The dial of this vintage Patek Philippe is certainly a purist's dream: creamy white smooth texture, very fine beveled hour markers and just two matching "pencil" hands. Because perfection doesn't need complexity.
Comes with Patek Philippe solid yellow gold buckle and extract of archives. Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Lightly polished in the past. The shape and geometry is perfectly maintained.
- 32 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed PP crown in yellow gold
- Manual-winding time-only movement
- Cal.23-300 signed ‘Patek Philippe’.18 jewels, 21600 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve.
- Rhodium plated, double Geneva seal.
- Professionally serviced in July 2018.
- Untouched original dial in immaculate condition
- Raised golden hour markers
- Signed "Patek Philippe Geneve" at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with brand-new generic strap
- Patek Philippe solid 18k gold buckle
- Archive extract
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.