Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautifull and affordable way to own the very famous Cal.321 chronograph movement as used in Omega Speedmaster watches qualified by NASA and flown to the moon with Appollo XI. This attractive timepiece built in 1966 is notable for a beautifully detailed and crisp 2-piece stainless steel tonneau-shaped case and a charismatic silver dial showing uniform and pleasant patina. True vintage watch for a true Omega enthusiast!
Professionally serviced in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back signed "Seamaster".
- Professionally detailed to factory specs. Showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original signed hesalite crystal
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.321 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 25.4 million
- Fully serviced in December 2017
- Original untouched silver dial in good condition showing minor aging and spotting
- Aged tritium plots. Plot is missing at 11 o'clock.
- Signed "Omega Seamaster" at 12 o’clock. Signed "T Swiss Made T"
- Original correct hands in good condition. Minor ageing of small chrono hands.
- The watch with handmade taupe calfskin strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.