Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This is so far one of the best opportunities to enter the world of vintage Rolex collecting. The amazing Oysterdate Precision ref.6694 was produced in 1966 and boasts with a beautiful matte black dial in excellent near-NOS condition. It is powered with precise and robust hand-winding caliber1225 providing impressive 58 hours of power reserve once fully wound. Accompanied by a lovely riveted 7205 bracelet this watch will work with literally any outfit!
The watch was serviced in December 2017. Comes with elegant original Rolex 7205 bracelet dated 1.71 and No.60 endlinks. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Excellent overall condition showing very thick lugs and clear signs of factory finishing. Showing traces of wear and tear
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal showing minor scratches
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1225 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Fully serviced in December 2017
- Original untouched dial in outstanding condition showing no traces of aging. All tritium markers are intact.
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterdate" at 12 o'clock and "Precision" and "-T Swiss T-" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with original Rolex riveted 7205 bracelet. The bracelet comes from 1971 and is younger than the watch. The expandable links are fixed now, therefore, the bracelet works like an ordinary Oyster bracelet. The size will surely fit the wrist up to 19 cm.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.