Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and highly collectible Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Ref.E855 features very well-balanced 37 mm stainless case and fantastic silver dial in mint condition, precise and durable bumper-automatic movement, and famous alarm-function first introduced in a wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre in the early 50s. This particular timepiece is notable for its' quite early execution boasting with luminous dauphine hands and clean silver dial.
Professionally serviced in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs, showing no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed steel fluted crowns.
- Original plexiglass crystal.
- Serial: 931936
- Automatic movement with alarm and date functions (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 825 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in December 2017.
- Excellent condition.
- Original untouched dial in very good condition, showing little to no aging
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Automatic" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o’clock.
- Beveled silver hour markers
- Original correct luminous hands in good condition.
- Lume in the middle part of the dial shows noticeable ageing
- The watch with handmade calfskin strap and generic buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.