Beautiful and highly collectible oversize Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Ref.E855 featuring stainless case and screw-down stainless steel case back. This stunning timepiece in really mint condition would be a perfect addition to the collection of the most sophisticated watch enthusiast.
The watch went through complete service and testing in August 2016 and never worn since then. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs, showing no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed steel fluted crowns.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Automatic movement with alarm function and date (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 825 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in August 2016. Mint and technically perfect.
- Professionally refinished creamy-white dial in immaculate condition.
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Automatic" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- Original correct tritium hands in good condition. Replacement blue sweep seconds hands
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.