Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This is so honestly one of the best opportunities to enter the world of vintage Rolex collecting and vintage collecting in general. This attractive Oysterdate Precision was produced in ca.1968 and boasts with a lovely silver dial in all original honest condition. It is equipped with a precise and reliable hand-winding caliber 1225 providing impressive 58 hours of power reserve once fully wound. Well-balanced size and comfort of the famous "Oyster" case completes the perfect mixture.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Good overall condition showing thick lugs. Polished in the past. Showing traces of wear and tear
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Case reference: 6694
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1225 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Service history is unknown, however, timegrapher shows good results.
- Original untouched dial in good condition showing some traces of aging.
- Tiny dent on the outer perimeter between 10 an 11 o'clock
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterdate" at 12 o'clock and "Precision" and "-T Swiss T-" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in good condition.
- All original lume
- The watch with our premium handmade calfskin strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.