Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Beautifull and well-balanced timepiece by IWC made in ca.1969. This watch was among the very last utilizing either famous Caliber 89 (produced from 1946 until ca.1974) and traditional dress watch design. This piece is notable for a perfectly sized 36 mm solid gold case, for a beautiful white dial with pronounced hour markers and for perhaps the most robust manual-winding movement ever designed by IWC. Great look, great value for money.
Full service in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished, showing little to no traces of wear/use.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown
- Original acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 2006024
- Reference: 604
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1935004
- Full service in May 2018.
- Untouched original dial in good condition. Shows minor aging of the surface.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Beveled golden hour markers.
- Original golden "baton" hands.
- The watch comes quality leather strap and generic plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.