Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and highly collectible Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Ref.E855 features very well-balanced 37 mm stainless case and fantastic silver dial in mint condition, precise and durable bumper-automatic movement, and famous alarm-function first introduced in a wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre in the early 50s. This particular timepiece is notable for its' quite early execution with luminous dauphine hands and amazing silver dial in excellent near-NOS condition.
Professionally serviced in February 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs, showing no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed steel fluted crowns.
- Original plexiglass crystal.
- Serial: 1068635
- Automatic movement with alarm and date functions (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 825 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in February 2018.
- Excellent condition.
- Original untouched dial in very good condition, showing little to no aging
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Automatic" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o’clock.
- Beveled silver hour markers
- Original correct luminous hands in good condition.
- Lume in the middle part of the dial shows noticeable aging
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.