Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very rare execution of Omega Seamaster in a stainless steel case with white "soccer" dial designed for professional soccer players and coaches. It is powered by the famous caliber 861 used in the famous Omega Speedmaster "Moonwatch” since 1969.
All original parts. Technical warranty: 1 year. The case can be restored/refinished upon customer's request.
- Mint stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back signed "Seamaster".
- Fine overall condition, polished in the past. Showing minor traces of use and scratches.
- 40 mm (without crown) / 52 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original signed hesalite crystal
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 28XXXXXX
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition showing minor ageing on the outer perimeter, minor degradation of tritium hour markers and ageing on the surface of small seconds subdial at 9 o'clock.
- Signed "Omega Seamaster" at 12 o’clock. Signed "T Swiss Made T"
- Original correct hands in mint condition. Aging of small chrono hands.
- The watch with brand-new generic strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.