Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and quite unusual Omega Seamaster Chronostop was produced from the late 1960s through the 1970s, and offered the functionality of a 60-second chronograph. This feature is operated from a single pusher located above the crown and, despite limited functionality, these watches were useful tools for athletes, drivers, and medical professionals, and sold well during their production run.
This particular example features a jumbo 41mm cushion case in extremely crisp condition, flawless black dial with tritium showing warm creamy patina, and freshly serviced movement.
Comes with aftermarket generic mesh bracelet. Fully serviced in February 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body tonneau-shaped case with screw-down caseback.
- Polished to Omega factory specs. Showing no traces of wear or use.
- 41 mm (without crown) / 52 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pusher.
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo.
- Manual-winding 60s chronograph
- Cal.865 signed "Omega Swiss"
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, pink gold plated, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Serial number: 29612892
- Fully-serviced in February 2017
Immaculate untouched dial, showing no trace of use/patina. Tritium developed a charming creamy patina.
- Signed "Omega Chronostop" at 12 o'clock, red printed Omega logo. Signed "Seamaster" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original untouched hands in flawless condition.
- The watch with high-quality aftermarket mesh bracelet.
- Leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.