Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Beautiful and unusual Omega Seamaster Chronostop was produced from the late 1960s through the 1970s, and offered the functionality of a 60-second chronograph. This feature is operated from a single pusher located above the crown and, despite limited functionality, these watches were useful tools for athletes, drivers, and medical professionals, and sold well during their production run. This particular piece is notable for a jumbo 42mm cushion case in factory-like crisp condition and excellent overall condition of the dial and the movement.
Fully serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body tonneau-shaped case with screw-down caseback.
- Polished to Omega factory specs. Showing no traces of wear or use.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 52 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pusher.
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo.
- Reference 145.007
- Manual-winding 60s chronograph
- Cal.865 signed "Omega Swiss"
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, pink gold plated, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Serial number: 28439483
- Fully-serviced in May 2018
- Mint untouched dial, showing little to no aging and minor degradation of tritium plots
- Signed "Omega Chronostop" at 12 o'clock, red printed Omega logo. Signed "Seamaster" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original untouched hands in mint condition showing certain aging of tritium.
- The watch brand-new leather strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.