Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Legendary chronograph qualified by NASA for their space missions, bearing famous caliber 861 - the improved successor of Cal.321, another legendary movement made by Omega. The design of this truly iconic chronograph basically remained unchanged from 1964 when the first reference 105.012 with "screwed-lugs" case was introduced. Probably the most recognised 3-reg chronograph desired by every collector and every man.
This particular piece is notable for an honest unrestored case, original dot-over-ninety bezel and amazing dial turning into even chocolate brown "tropical" colour, and perfectly running movement.
Turning tropical / Perfectly keeping time / DON bezel / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Fine stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Possibly lightly buffed in the past, showing significant wear and traces of use. Minor dents on the facets. Brushed finishing is almost gone.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original Dot-Over-Ninety bezel in good condition with minor chips at 1, 6, and 9 o'clock.
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal in very good condition clearly showing old type Omega logo.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 28427151
- Servicing history is unknown, however the movement shows strong performance on timegrapher: 220 deg. amplitude, +6 sec a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched stepped dial with "short" indexes in outstanding condition. Tritium indexes showing certain ageing. The surface turns into chocolate brown (evenly under direct light)
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, printed Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hour and minute hands with aged tritium turned into warm brown color.
- The watch with handmade distressed leather strap and generic buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.